Why I wanted to create this Blog

I am born and bred in Singapore with more than 15 years of experience in DJing. I found salvation in music in my late teens and dived deep into it as I saw how powerful a DJ can be, manipulating the movements on the dancefloor.
Having had the privilege to dj at various popular establishments such as Zouk, Madam Wong, SOS, Siam Supperclub, Taboo, Stereolab, St James Power Station, Tanjong Beach Club and Ku De Ta, it has enabled me to deepen my knowledge in different genres of music ranging from the 70s to pop music and now with a main focus in house and techno.
Along the way, I made many friends who became an essential part of my foray into the Singapore music industry. Unfortunately with the current pandemic situation, it has put many of them out of jobs. Thus some of them ventured into music production while some moved on to do online streaming. I’ll be sheding some light with you on some of my favourite DJs/producers and hope to connect with like-minded people through this blog to share and exchange ideas and experiences.

.#howtodj #howtoproducemusic #musicblog #djblog #housemusic #technomusic #reedits 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Track Breakdown Workshop with Red Rack'em: Zero B 'Lock Up' (Red Rack'em Remix)

Music Knowledge 1